Liberated Leaders is an exclusive 10-month Leadership Program that supports ‘already-successful’ leaders to adopt new skills and lead their teams through growth, change and disruption.
This experiential Program identifies blind spots and habits that have leaders feeling stuck, frustrated and overwhelmed in their roles. In response, we offer skills, practices and ‘sensibilities’ so that leaders can restore themselves, renew their focus and effectively lead from a space of ‘wellbeing’.
Each program is limited to 30 leaders, who typically:
- Feel stretched by the demands of their role
- Need more commitment and better results from their teams
- Want to reclaim the energy they lose to feelings of overwhelm, frustration and uncertainty
- Are serious about succession planning and building capability to sustain themselves and the business
- Must drive innovation to lead their team through change and disruption
- Feel ready to challenge themselves, social norms and conventions in relation to the way they lead and learn
- Are courageous enough to step away from old habits to cultivate new habits for the sake of sustainability